As a means of transportation for hospitals to transport critically ill patients, ambulances usually transport patients in various situations, especially after transporting patients with infectious dis...
As a means of transportation for hospitals to transport critically ill patients, ambulances usually transport patients in various situations, especially after transporting patients with infectious diseases, there will be many bacteria, viruses and other infectious pathogenic microorganisms left in the air and on the surface of the vehicle. In some countries, when negative-pressure ambulances have not yet become standard equipment in hospitals, the ventilation system of ordinary ambulances is relatively poor, and it is easy to gather and leak infectious bacteria and microorganisms. So is there a fast, safe, efficient and flexible space sterilization method to sterilize ambulances?
In the air inside the ambulance, patients may be exposed to severe microbial exceeding standards, and cross-infection is extremely prone to occur. Of course, this also threatens the health of medical staff.
At present, the world is in the period of the new coronavirus epidemic, so the ambulance transporting patients with infectious diseases must pay more attention to disinfection. Preventive disinfection can effectively prevent the spread of infectious diseases. During the transfer process, items that the patient has touched, vomit, or other items that may be contaminated need to be disinfected at any time. After transporting the patient, the ambulance needs to clean and disinfect the entire interior, that is, the terminal disinfection and sterilization of the interior space.
Air contamination: Patients are the most important source of pollution. When the ambulance transports the patient, the air exhaled by the patient directly causes the interior of the ambulance to be filled with a variety of bacteria and microorganisms.
Surface contamination: When rescuing patients, the body surface is in contact with cushions, inner walls of the carriage, oxygen bags, stretchers, etc., causing serious contamination of rescue materials such as viruses and microorganisms.
Therefore, the appropriate disinfection method should be selected according to different situations. When chemical disinfection of ambulances, disinfectants such as high-efficiency oxidants should be selected, and disinfection should be carried out with appropriate concentration and time to ensure the disinfection effect.
FHP01CN dry fog hydrogen peroxide sterilizer has the following advantages:
1. Due to the physical characteristics of dry fog, its particle size is below 5 microns, and it moves randomly in space, resulting in a good space and surface sterilization effect in hard-to-reach places, and the report shows that when against the Coronavirus it have a good killing effect.
2. With powerful sterilization ability, the equipment can effectively kill pathogenic bacteria (mycoplasma, chlamydia, rickettsiae), spores, Escherichia coli, mycobacteria, fungi, bacterial propagules and other pathogenic microorganisms. A test report can be provided to prove that it can kill 6 Logs of Bacillus subtilis.
3. Low requirements for environmental humidity and temperature. For small spaces such as ambulances, the entire sterilization process can be completed in only half an hour. And its flexible characteristics can be easily moved to different places for disinfection.
4. It is friendly to the surface of the material, for example, it has no effect on electronic products such as computers and mobile phones. And it has good compatibility with most materials and non-metallic materials, so there is no need to worry about damage to the rescue equipment.
5. Safe and no residue. The hydrogen peroxide disinfectant does not contain any heavy metal ions, and there is no drug residue after disinfection. The hydrogen peroxide molecules automatically decompose into non-toxic and harmless water molecules and oxygen molecules to ensure environmental safety .